Photos

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving, 18 Weeks

I got to spend Thanksgiving with all these fine people! Much better than the alternative-- I was suppose to be at work! It would have been one of my last three holidays on the job before OUR baby--- but there were too few babies in the NICU... so voila-- Thanksgiving happened on the actual day. We had planned for Matt to spend Thanksgiving with his fam on Thursday... and then we would have Nienow Thanksgiving in our new house on Friday. Would have been fun, I'm sure. But thanks so much to Bubalo flexibility, 
with only a few hours of notice, we all celebrated together! 


Just look at that growing baby. I love it!! My appetite has decreased some since Thanksgiving. For those who saw my plate, well and my second plate-- you might understand why. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment