Photos

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

19.5 Weeks

Last week, on December 1st, we made it to 19 weeks. Baby Bubalo is growing and is such a jumping bean! I feel flips, kicks, somersaults, and everything in between! Matt has gotten to experience some of the big punches. SO cool! The sleep-wake cycle our baby is on is so interesting to me. Baby will be awake every 2-3 hours. It feels wonderful to have such a constant reminder of the little life growing inside (and a relief each time too, that baby is healthy!)

I've so enjoyed these weeks of bonding and have had some "cold feet" about finding out baby's gender, because I just so love this secret, little miracle I'm carrying. 
It is rare for me to feel so content in the moment or a of time or life.
But, wow. This has truly been a such sweet time.

my 19 week baby bump + a beautiful sun setting over Lake Sybella near our house  
 + my favorite time of day... hanging in bed, feeling our baby doing tricks

2 comments:

  1. Look at that cute little belly! I love it :) AND i can't wait to see you BOTH in a few weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete