Keeping up to date is already difficult.
I predict more challenges in this department come April.
Pretend I posted this back in mid-November.
16 weeks felt like a big accomplishment. Nearly 4 months. That's kind of long time to be pregnant. Especially when I've been waiting since, oh, week 4 to see any tiny glimpse of a baby bump. I know, I know I should be pleased that my weight gain isn't ridiculous, that I can still tie my shoes without assistance and don't have terrible indigestion or really any negative side effects. I know. But still, I am anxiously awaiting to show my little baby to the world-- without having to state it as a fact-- it's a bit anticlimactic with nothing to show.
So far my jeans are too tight to comfortably button, I'm awake often at night due to this little one who is still sitting on my bladder, I've thrown up only twice, I eat at least 2 breakfasts a day-- along with many other meals, I crave citrus in any form- especially OJ, tangerines, and grapefruit, and I still have this intuition that we're having a girl. Wow I literally just typed boy when I was writing that. Perhaps my intuition is debunked. However, my citrus cravings apparently support the girl theory, thanks to an old wives tale.
We shall see.
Side note- baby brain is occasionally in effect here, i.e. I've been doing Yoga now for oh, about a year. The class times have never changed. There is never Yoga on Wednesdays, not at the Winter Park Y anyways. Oh but there is Pilates. No me gusta. It was a little too taxing for baby and me. Stupid Wednesday.
Don't be fooled, we did just finish a rather satisfying--and large--meal at Outback.
Baby may not be true to size. Note my fan club. They secretly think my bump photos are cool.
Ah, how I love the Low country. And a tiny glimpse at Fall foliage.
What a reunion at Morgan and John's Wedding!
It was a joy to watch Mo Mo become Mo HAWK!
Such good times reuniting!





No comments:
Post a Comment