Photos

Thursday, December 15, 2011

21 Weeks

Back-dated to Dec. 15th.... Here is a 21 week belly shot...
it's been exciting to start really thinking about what having a SON
will be like for our family. I am as excited as my shirt is bright!
And I highly recommend this book I just finished reading and reluctantly returned to our library
Cold Tangerines, "celebrating the extraordinary nature of everyday life"
by: Shauna Niequist
It's about wonderful things in life, like tangerines, which I happen to have been craving the past several months (thanks, baby). I had been wanting to and meaning to read this since, oh, maybe this time last year, and seriously considered buying it in the Spring, but never did. God knew what He was doing though, and had me read it this Fall... This book has been perfect for my season of life, and though not targeted at an audience of expectant mothers, the author herself is expecting while writing the book, and it makes for some sweet connections and understanding I would have overlooked otherwise.
One word: Refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment