Photos

Monday, April 16, 2012

38 Weeks

On Sunday, we decided to plant our garden in the raised bed that Thomas and I Thomas built while he was here. It  is now our memorial garden to Papaw, so it's special in many ways. We enjoyed transplanting some tomatoes, peppers, and flowers... as well as planting seeds for corn, cucumbers, zucchini, and beans (as we learned that these seeds can withstand the heat more? we'll see.) We are excited to watch everything grow in the coming weeks/months- plus it will be a good project to keep me engaged once our new little guy on the scene. 

 Nothing like being a garden overseer, in a dress. I am not comfortable in even my maternity shorts/pants these days. The heat and this big boy just don't enjoy anything extra around my belly! I've been having braxton-hickcs every night now at dinner time. They are like clock work, getting us ready for delivery! I don't feel any pain with them, just some cramping, like someone has a giant rubber band stretched around my middle. I do get a warning before each one begins, as I can feel "heat" rising in my body, and my face gets flushed. Per my ARNP, this can be a normal response to prostaglandin- one of the hormones preparing us for delivery. Woo whooo, this boy could will be here soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment