Photos

Friday, February 3, 2012

28 weeks

Here are me and little man at 28 weeks big. Perhaps it's the dress or the camera angle, but he seems to be on the large side tonight. People are still surprised when I am out and about that I am pregnant and/or just shocked we're in the third trimester. I am so enjoying most everything about pregnancy still. His kicks are increasingly strong, though they have been pretty intense the whole time. But as his bones are ossifying, I it is quite amazing to be constantly aware of this growing baby boy. I will miss feeling him and getting to take him everywhere with me. Lately when I leave the house, I've had this feeling like I'm forgetting something-- oh like a baby. But that's when I am thankful for his current location, snuggled in my belly. 
(Sneak peak of the nursery here. It is in transition, but you can see some of the colors and inspiration. What you can't seem are some of the "woodland" creatures that inspired our theme) 

I had my glucose screen recently, too. It didn't taste as bad as expected-- perhaps like fizzy orange Gatorade, however, me and carbonation aren't friends. It burned by throat so badly. Also, I snuck a Dove chocolate square before the test (you are allowed to eat, but obviously concentrated sweets SHOULD have been avoided). Whoops. Perhaps that's why my results were on the high side of normal. I know I'm a nurse and should know better, but babies have a way of getting what they want. Before and after arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment