This week, I felt like baby boy really popped out- hence the shot I took from below. He feels like a true basketball these days! Some people wear support bands. But for me, I've just started "carrying" him when I go for a long walk. It really helps holding my belly up!
After our general appointment, we scored an extra ultrasound because my tummy was only measuring at 30weeks. This was only a quick scare-- the ultrasound went great-- plenty of fluid around him, and a 5 lb baby at this point, which is prefect. He was only measuring 1 day different than his due date :) His funny position must be accounting for the initially small measurement of my stomach. He's head down-- but always sticking his bottom out to the left or right and his feet far on the opposite side.
And ALWAYS kicking me, which I mostly love. When he does make a big shift inside, I can't help but react with a "Wow" or grabbing my belly, and whoever I'm with is always worried-- "Is the baby, ok?".. or "Are you contracting?" Nope.
Just responding to this strong little warrior of ours!


No comments:
Post a Comment